|Quality confidential health care for your whole family |
- Primary Health care
- Dental Care
- Health Education
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning
- Teen Health
- Well Child Exams
- School and Sport Exams
- STD/HIV Testing
- Treatment for Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Counseling and Treatment
- Mental Health Counseling
- AODA Counseling
- Comprehensive Care for HIV positive persons through UW-Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
Beloit Area Community Health Center strive to provide the best variety of services to our patients. Other services offered by BACHC include:
Income Based Health Care
- Dental Care to Individuals on Medicaid, Private Insurance and Un-insured Patients referred by a BACHC provider
- Social Services Referral
- Applications are taken for the following programs: BadgerCare, WI Medicaid, Family Planning Waiver, and Wisconsin Well Woman Program.
- Confidential HIV testing
- Prescription Drug Program enrollment for qualified applicants
Have you lost your insurance, your job and are in need of health care but do not know where to turn?
Fees at Beloit Area Community Health Center are based on your annual income and family size. A minimum co-payment will be required prior to services rendered. Additional fees are based on verified income and services provided.
BACHC also accepts those who are covered by private insurance, Medical Assistance and Medicare.