To provide health and social services that will promote comfort, healing, and prevention of illnesses and injuries.
Our services are culturally competent and sensitive, community oriented and provided regardless of income.
The Beloit Area Community Health Center believes:
- Health care is a basic right
- Healthy individuals make a healthy community
- Everyone should have access to quality, culturally sensitive care
- In providing comprehensive holistic health services
- Community education leads to individuals being responsible for their health
- Its staff is its best resource
- In collaborating with community organizations, listening to unmet needs and participating in solutions to address those needs